Expat Tax and Life in Medellín with Vincenzo Villamena
In this episode I spoke to Vincenzo Villamena, founder of Online Taxman. We speak about a variety of subjects relating to international tax and good places to live as an expat. After this podcast I decided to work with Vincenzo for a little while and took off to Medellín. I hope you enjoy it!
The sponsor for this show is My Retirement Rehab. Click here and get a complete education in retirement in the new economy
- I’m in Medellín! (0:30)
- My Wife’s $2-Million Dollar IKEA Desk (2:14)
- Carnival in Rio de Janeiro (5:00)
- We he decided to move overseas (6:36)
- Life in Medellín (13:13)
- Tax filing with Cryptocurrencies (16:40)
- The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) (23:35)
- New strategies after the Trump tax plan (28:17)
- Renunciation trends (33:06)
- How to get started living internationally (35:00)
- Good ways to get remote income (39:40)
- Differences in life between New York and Medellín (42:20)
- Expatistan – Numbeo – Nomad List (46:23)
Thanks for listening!
We hope you enjoyed this podcast. If so, please leave a review here. It REALLY helps us out!
Don’t forget to subscribe to The Borderless Podcast on iTunes