What does the Trump Plan, Vacation Rentals and Bitcoin Mean for Your Taxes?
In this podcast I spoke to Grace Taylor of Gracefully Expat. After cutting her teeth in the big accounting firms she recently went solo and now helps individuals with expat finance and tax strategy.
- Misconceptions about the foreign earned income exclusion.
- The Trump tax plan.
- At what point you need to contact a tax professional that specializes in working with Expats.
- The Tax Free Tour – (vpro backlight documentary – 2013)
- Her transition to being self-employed.
- Tips for using medications online uk vacation rentals as a perpetual tourist.
- The world’s most prolific Airbnb owner has 881 properties in London and earns £11.9m a year
- How taxes work international vacation rental hosts.
- Court orders PayPal to give business account details to CRA
- The IRS Is Puzzled: Why Out Of 500,000 Coinbase Users, Only 900 Reported Gains Or Losses
Thanks for listening!
We hope you enjoyed this podcast. If so, please leave a review here. It REALLY helps us out!
Don’t forget to subscribe to The Borderless Podcast on iTunes